Monday, August 5, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day: Party Rock Eyes!

Heyy Makeup Lovers!
I haven't done a makeup look of the day for a while now so I thought it would be fun to make a look that has a lot of drama to it. I also wanted to do something different with my eyes, Instead of going dramatic with the eyeliner I thought it would be kind of fun to go dramatic with the tear ducts. This look is not for everyone and its not an everyday kind of look. This look is for the girls who just want to have fun with their makeup and it is most likely a night time kind of look. For me it’s just one of my creations that I wear around the house. I don't try new looks right before going out, I try them out first just to see if I like it or not.
I am not going to write how I did this look because I think I will just confuse you girls to death but if you really want to know how I did this party rock look,just leave me a comment. I will do a makeup tutorial for you girls.
This is just show and tell.
Here's what I used in this look, a gray eye shadow as the base color and then I went crazy with this green blue eye shadow for the crease. I used a lot of the shimmery white eye shadow for my tear ducts.
Before I forget for some reason I just couldn't take a good picture yesterday, sorry if I look like I want to kill you in these pictures. haha

What do you girls think of this look? Love it? Or hate it?
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment