Saturday, August 31, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day: Intense Smokey Eyes


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
This morning I saw a makeup tutorial on an updated 1920s smokey eye look that I wanted to try out. I ended up just making a really dark smokey eye that didn't look anything like the one the makeup artist did in the video. The reason why I ended up making it a little too dark was because I couldn't find any of my small makeup brushes to do this look and had to use my blending brush and it was a little too big for my crease. You would think I would just stop and do a different look but I was determined to learn how to do this look. When I realize that I wasn't going to get my eyes to look like the 1920s look I just made it my own by blending it out and adding a little more shimmer to the look. Before I fixed this look up, it looked like somebody punched me in the eye. I like it but I feel like I could of done better but it is still a pretty good night out look!
I would love to explain how to do this intense smokey eye look but it’s too many step to write it all down. Like I said before if you want to know how to do this look just let me know by leaving me a comment for a makeup tutorial.

When you are trying to learn a new look and you don't get it quite right remember makeup is not like a tattoo, you can just wash it off and start over or just find ways to make it look better by blending it out or adding a new color to make it your own. That's what I love most about makeup, its soo easy to fix any mistakes you make.
What do you girls think of my mistake that I fixed up?
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment