Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Urban Decay Sale!!!!


Heyyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I am here with another awesome sale that is going on urbandecay.com!!! They always have a sale on their website but they just added a few great things that I feel are worth buying. Urban Decay always has a sale section on their website for products that are being discounted or are turn into a vintage product.
What are vintage products?
Vintage Products are the best sellers that were a favorite among bloggers, you tubers, makeup artist, and just people who love makeup but Urban Decay improve the makeup formula of the product and added new colors.They are just trying to get rid of the ones with the old formulas.
I love when they do this because that means I get to have the old ones for less money!!!! Yay!!!
I love love love Urban Decay but I hate their price tags. I never understand why their makeup has to cost more than my shoes, but no worries because I always got they sale to look forward too.
I am only going to list the sale items that I think are worth getting!
Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

$19.00 $6.00 each
There are 12 shades
These pencils will stay on your lash line forever in a day if you never wash my face. Eww
You get my point.
The only problem is that they don't stay on the water line for too long.
Feminine Dangerous Fun Palettes

$36.00$16.00
I was beginning to think that these cute palettes were never going to be on sale!
I remember when I kept going to the store just see the color of the eye shadows. Urban Decay makes really bight, beautiful, and bold eye shadows.
After Glow Glide-On Cheek Tint

$24.00 $5.00
In two Shades
Baked Bronzer for Face and Body

$26.00 $12.00
The color baked is the only one for sale out of the three colors.
Eye shadow Primer Potion in Greed

$20.00 $10.00
Their primers are amazing and to get a full size tube for $10.00 is just the best deal yet.
The color greed is so pigmented that it can just be worn alone. I feel like this primer is great when you are using gold and bronze eye shadows.
Those are my top picks for this sale. If you want to take a look or just shop your butt off then head on over to http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-sale
What is your all-time favorite product from Urban Decay?
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment