Monday, July 29, 2013

My favorite Beauty Trend!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
During the winter I love to make all kinds of different makeup looks. I love to do a full face of makeup with lots of colors on my eyes. I could spend all day playing with makeup, unless if it is summer.
During most of summer days I wear water proof mascara, eyeliner, and a bight lip color.
Some times just wearing pink lips can get boring for me. I love colors but I don't really like to do a full face of makeup and then go jump in a pool. It just doesn't make sense.
When the ombre trend came out on lips I was so excited to try it out. I know this beauty trend is kind of last year but I love this for summer because it just gives that awesome pop of color to my boring face. haha I am just kidding on that one.
Here are the lips colors I like to use for this beauty trend.

Fuchsia and coral!
Frist I apply the Fuchsia lipstick with a lip brush around my lips.
I would take my favorite coral lip liner and apply that to the middle of my lips but I left it in my hotel room in Mexico! Yep, never seeing that lip liner again.
No worries I have about three lip palettes that have the same color.
After I apply the coral color to the middle of my lips, I then take a fuchsia lip liner and line my lips to correct any mistake I made.
If I felt like I wanted a more matte lip I will take eye shadows that match each color and just pat them on or if I wanted more of a shine to my lips, I would just add a clear coat of lip gloss.
Those are my two favorite colors together but there is soo many looks you can do with this trend. Just go look it up on bing.com and you will see all different kinds of ombre looks for the lips or just make up your own cute lip look, like I did.
What do you girls think of this beauty trend? Love it? Hate it? Don't care?
I would love to hear your thoughts or just read them. Lol
Have a good day or night!
Much Love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment