Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Makeup Looks of the day: Simple but glam


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I hope you all had a fun filled weekend. I still had a great weekend even if I had to do this thing called work. I feel like on the weekends I work they is always a party or something for me to go to after and don’t have too much time to do a sexy eye or full face of makeup. I love makeup but hate the fact that time is always creeping up on me. That is why I made two fun and bold looks that takes no time at all. Sense it is still hot I didn’t used any face makeup but if you feel like you need something then BB Cream, CC Cream, or a Tinted Moisturizer will be perfect for these looks because I feel like those three products blend into your skin way faster than a Foundation These Simple but glam makeup looks are for those girls who don't have time to do any fancy Smokey eyes but want something that looks just as sexy but with less work.
These two looks were inspired by the summer days. I hope you these look inspire you to get creative with makeup too, even if you have less then an hour to get ready! The first one I made was when I was getting ready for a bonfire that my brother was having at his house on Saturday night.

Here is what I did to achieve this simple but bold look!
I took my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and applied it all over my lids and under my lower lash line.
This will help make the orange eye shadow pop more.
I applied an orange eye shadow on my lids with a flat eye shadow brush.
TO get rid of any harsh lines I blended back and forth by using my blending brush.
I took a yellow eye shadow with shimmer in it and applied it to my tear ducts by using an eye liner brush
I took a lighter orange color with shimmer and applied under my lower lash line with the same eye liner brush.
For my brow bone I used a matte white eye shadow to add a nice highlight.
For the lips I just mix a few lip glosses together to get a pretty light orange lip but you can just use a nude or clear lip gloss if you want. I just love making my own lip colors.
See how simple that one was.

I didn't take a good picture of my eye makeup but its all good because you can see how glam I look with just a bright pink lip color.
Sometimes all you need is a little bit of eye shadow and just a bright lip color that is best for your skin tone.
I think red and pink are the best lip colors for this simple but glam look!
For my eyes I used a bronze shimmer powder for my eye lids and a gold eye shadow for my tear ducts.
I just added more gold under my lash lines and a matte white on my brow bone and that was pretty much it for the eyes expect for the eyeliner and mascara. I forgot to put that step in the first look, but you girls know that I always used those two makeup products with all my looks.
For the bright pink lips I used Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy!
I love this color!!!!!!
That is it for my makeup looks of the day.
Sorry for the naked face but no worries, it will be fall soon and I can have my face back.
What is your go to makeup product when you are in a hurry? Eyeliner? lipstick?
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment