Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hey My Loves: Just Blogging


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
Sorry for the delay in my blogs lately, I haven’t had much time to sit and write about one of my favorite’s things. When I do have time to sit with my laptop I end up looking at wedding stuff. The other day I stated writing my review on one of the CC Creams I been trying and I somehow ended up on Pinterest looking at wedding flowers.
Speaking of weddings I got a last minute makeup job to do on one of my good friends Ally and her best friend Dawn for a wedding they were going too yesterday. Sense the wedding was at night I give them both looks that had glam and party feel to it. I did a fun purple look on ally and a bronze look with a hint of gold on Dawn. Both of the looks had some shimmer to it. Doing makeup for any special event is so fun and excited for me. I hope they like they looks and had an awesome time at their friend’s wedding. They both look beautiful!
Maybe I should go back doing some wedding looks for you girls sense my head is up in the clouds lately. Also summer is almost over so I can go back to my crazy fun looks again.
Let me know if you want to learn how to do a certain makeup look by leaving me a comment.
Have a good day or night
Much love from your crazy makeup Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment