Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review!!!!!


Hellllo Makeup Lovers!!!!!

I am jumping up and down in my chair as I am writing this review. You have no idea how happy I am to have a chance to try out Urban Decays new lipstick “In Anarchy” its a fun bright fuchsia color that I have been wearing a lot since I got it in my glam bag last week. I wasn't going to buy this product because I wanted to buy more than just one of the 22 shades, but they are $22.00 each! I just put a down payment on the Venue for my wedding! Its 2 years away but I’m so excited. Sooo spending $22.00 on one lipstick is kinda out of the question for me.
I know I might seem crazy saying this, but this lipstick is worth the $22.00 because all you need is one swipe of this creamy product and you get a burst of this gorgeous color that will last you through out the whole day. One swipe a day will last you a life time. Well a while not a whole life time. I only have the sample size but I know I will have this product for a while.
This is not a color stain so it will leave little lip marks all over your food and drinks. Last week I ended up having a bright pink burger, at least it was pretty!
I feel like I have the perfect lips when I wear this lipstick because not only does it "hug every curve" without any smudging onto my face or getting it on my teeth, it also gives me soft fuller lips. Once I apply it on, it stays put! That's an A in my book of beauty products. I also love the fact that when I only wear this lipstick and my CC Cream I get comments how pretty I look that day. This is the easiest look I have ever done but it gets the most comments. Go figure.
This is my second favorite lipstick! If you girls don’t know what my number one lipstick is, then you better go read more of my older post! Just kidding, kind of!

What do you girls think of Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick? Love it or hate it?
Have a good day or night!
Much Love from your crazy makeup lover<3

No comments:

Post a Comment