Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Little Update!


Heyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I know I know I haven’t blog for almost two weeks now, but I really do miss it. I wanting to blog so bad today but I had to do fun stuff like renew my license, running errands, doing laundry, and all that jazz. Lately I have been picking up as many hours as I can at work to help me save for my house, wedding, and to buy some of the new products that I have been wanting to get my hands on! I am going to try to post a new makeup look of the day tomorrow night by using all of the products that I got from my glam bag today, but other than that I am not sure if I will be able to do any more than that this week. This weekend is a no-go on the blogging because it is my action pack birthday weekend!!! Woot Woot!!!! I will be turning 25 this Saturday!
Friday and Saturday I will be busy partying like a rock star for my b-day but Sunday I will be going to my first wedding expo to get some awesome ideas for my wedding. I am thinking about blogging about that because there will be makeup and fashion stuff there and it might help out any of you that are planning a wedding too.
That is all I got for now, I will be back in my blogging office soon (my bedroom).
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment