Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Makeup Names that Make You Blush.....


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!
Do any of you girls own a product that you love but hate it when people ask what is the name of that blush you are wearing when its name something dirty? How do you causally say I am wearing the color Orgasm? I just think it’s so funny that some of the most popular makeup products out there have such dirty names. I also think it’s funny that Too Faced cosmetics is confident that their brand new mascara is so much better than sex that they decide to call it just that. Yep! Their new mascara is called Better Than Sex! Sense I will be talking about this new product in my next post, I thought it would be fun to find some of the makeup products that have dirty names. :)
I am going to begin with the makeup brand NARS because I have found the dirtiest names of colors on their website. Brace yourself!!!

The Orgasm Collection
One of NARS top sellers is this pretty peachy pink color with gold shimmer in it to give you an after glow. If you know what I mean. ;)
This is one of my favorite blush colors to wear; well I think it’s almost everyone’s. If you need something a little more intense they also have Super Orgasm with gold glitter.
The Multiple in....

G-Spot
Rich gold-infused rose color

Undress Me
Ballerina pink with silver shimmer
Oh NARS you just have so much fun making the names for your product, don't you?
Blush in.....

Deep Throat
Flirty, sheer peach

Sex Appeal
Soft peach
This name isn't so bad; I rather say I'm wearing this then G-Spot or Deep Throat.
Is it me, or does the color peach seem really dirty to you?

Foreplay Orgasm Palette
This cute palette has four beautiful blushes that are based on NARS bestselling Orgasm blush.
The colors are...
Peach matte blush
Gold highlighting blush
Pink matte blush
Orgasm blush
Velvet Lip Pencil in.....

Sex Machine
Innocent pink mauve
Lip sticks in....

Fire Down Below
Pure blood red

Sexual Healing
Shimmering pink blossom
Nail polish in ....

Okay are you ready for this one?
Pussy Galore!!!
Opalescent pink
Nope, never wearing this one! Just eww!
Soap & Glory

Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick

One Night Tanned Instant Beach Bronze Butter Gel
Urban Decay
I am going to begin with one of their best sellers

Naked Palette
This one isn't so bad to say because every makeup freak like me knows all about the Naked Palettes and the collection that everyone craves to have in their makeup bag. When this Palette came out about two years ago it sold out in a day, I think.
Seems to me everyone wants to be Naked! jk lol
Afterglow Glide-on Cheek Tint in.....

Bang
Bright orange

Quickie
Light pink
Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in..

Spandex
I know this one isn't bad at all, but it just made me giggle. I just think it would be funny if someone said I am wearing spandex on my eyes. hahaha
Too Faced
Some of the eye shadows in Neutral Eye Shadow Collection...

Sexspresso
Matte Deep Brown

Soft Charcoal Shimmer

Nude Beach
Champagne shimmer with gold glitter
From the Smokey Eye Shadow Collection

Nice Ash
Charcoal
Some of the eye shadows from the Naked Eye Shadow Collection....

Like A Virgin
Matte graphite

Lap Dance
Violet Stone
Eye Shadow Singles in.....

Label Whore
Metallic brown with blue iride

Nude Scene
Soft Cream
Boudoir Eye Shadow Collection

Fuzzy Handcuffs

Garter Belt
La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in....

Naughty Nude
Chestnut

So Berry Sexy
Fuchsia Berry
Lip of Luxury Champagne Essence Lipstick in...

Sex Kitten
Sparkly Berry Wine
Glamour Gloss in....

Tickle Me
Pink sugar

Sex Pot
Sheet lilac

Frist Time
Perfect Nude
Too Faced newest Product that you can only get at Sephora right now is the.....

Better Than Sex Mascara
I know there are a lot more names but I think I wrote enough for one blog post.
I hope this made you laugh I know I did when I was looking around the sites.
If you girls find anything that I left out then please leave a comment and let me know.
Have a good day or night
Much love from your crazy makeup lover

1 comment: