Friday, July 12, 2013

The Difference between BB and CC Creams


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
Last year almost every cosmetics company had their own version of BB Cream and every makeup lover was talking about them. I first heard about BB Cream two years ago when beauty guru Divamakeupqueen on YouTube was applying it on in her video and I saw how well it worked. That’s when I knew that BB Cream will make its way from Asia to the US. I just had to wait a year or two but it was all worth it. I just didn’t know that the BB Cream would have a sister to share the spotlight with, Lo and behold the CC Cream. At first glance they may seem to be as one but there is a difference between the two. Sure they prime, hydrate, protect, and perfect the skin but just like any other sister they both have their own unique talents.

BB creams are known to be called beauty balm but they actually stand for blemish balm. BB Creams unique talent is to both cover and treat blemishes such as acne, sun spots, and age spots. They were originally used as a post-procedure cream for people who had gone through laser surgery in Germany before it became a big trend in Korea. Who know that this cream would someday be one of the most talks about beauty products that are being sold all over the US.

BB sister CC nick name stands for color correct, color care, and color control. Her talent is to help improve skin tone problems such as redness, sallowness, dullness, and so on. She looks and feels more natural-looking then BB due to being a lighter texture. In my opinion I feel like she also makes my skin look a lot brighter then Miss BB Cream, but that is because it is a better fit for me. If you are so in love with your BB Cream and it works really well for you,then I wouldn’t switch to a CC Cream. I made the switch because I have redness and the Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream works for me.
These two sisters sure pack a punch in just a little tube! I wonder if they have anymore sisters with awesome talents. Who knows! We will just have to wait and see. I hope this helps any of you girls that are confuse with all the CCs and BBS. If you have any questions then please fill free to leave me a comment.
Have an awesome day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment