Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!



Hello Makeup Lovers!!!

The other day I got an e-mail about Too faced new mascara that has a lot to prove since it’s name Better Than Sex! I don't know about that but I have read many reviews about this product and people seem to really like it. In my past experience with makeup products have dirty names always seem to be one of the best makeup products I’ve ever worn and they always seem to be a best seller. I have a feeling this new Mascara will be on the best seller list. In this shiny pink tube is a very intense black volumizing and smudge-proof formula with an hourglass-shape brush that is inspired by a woman’s curves. The brush separates, coats, and curls every lash for the perfect eyelashes in just three coats that you can wear all day. I am a drug store mascara kind of girl but with a name like this I am going to have to try this product out. What do you girls think about this product and the name of it?
Right now you can only get this mascara at Sephora.com for $23.00, I am not sure if this is in stores yet.
Here is a video of Too Faced co-founder Jerrod Blandino explaining the reason of the name and talking all about the mascara.

Have a good day or night
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment