Sunday, July 28, 2013

I am Back!!!


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I am back from my awesome vacation in Mexico!
I already miss swimming with the fishes in the bright blue water, walking on the beach at night and eating the best food I ever had. This was an amazing vacation not only because I had a blast but I got engaged to my boyfriend after being together for five years!!!

It’s funny how I didn't really know what the ring look like at first because we were on the beach and it was kinda dark and there were no lights. Haha
Tomorrow I will go back to writing about beauty but for now enjoy these pictures I took in Mexico!
Sorry for such a short post after not posting anything for a week, but I have to get ready to have dinner with my family. Hey, it's better than nothing. Right?

Up in the air for the first time!




Sunset

Fire Show
That's all I have for now.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment