Thursday, June 27, 2013

Do You Love to Shop?


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!! Do you girls love to shop? I think shopping is one of my favorite things to do but I don't do it that often since I have been saving for a house. When I do shop it is mostly done at Kohl’s or on online stores like fab.com, hautelook.com, and SparkBlvd.com.
I love these kind of sites because you can get such great deals on items that was way out of your budget
Spark Blvd is a new web site that opened back in March that sells a whole bunch of things like skin care, cloths, furniture and so on. They also have weekly sales! I counted seven brands on sale this week. I am in love with their fitness sale they are having for both man and woman.
Like most online sites and stores there are some that are hit and miss but that's what I love about shopping. I love when I can't find anything and then all of a sudden boom!!! I find a cute top or something that caching my eyes.
There are a lot of cute and fun things around this site like....

To shop at this site you girls do need to sign up for a membership but don't worry you can sign up for free. I also have an awesome treat for you girls. They gave me a code that will let you girls have %25 off on your first order. How awesome is that! It’s only for a limited time but I not sure how long, so get to shopping. lol
Oh yea the code is Welcome25
Here is all their links:
Wed site:
http://www.sparkblvd.com/
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sparkblvd/153130884840922
Happy shopping!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment