Monday, September 3, 2012

Who doesn't like free gifts?


Hello Makeup Lovers,

I hate to be bossy but if you are in need of makeup go to Macys right now!! If it’s open ha-ha.

I'm only saying this because if you spend $35 at the Estée Lauder makeup counter you will get a cute purple Cosmetic Bag filled with Six goodies inside.
I know some of you may think wow $35 is still a lot of money just on makeup but here’s the thing all the products you get last for a long time. I am still using makeup from three bags ago. And I skip one of the gift times. I hope that tells you a lot.

Here’s what you get in your free gift:
A 10 day supply of Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara. This one of the best mascaras I have ever used.
Pleasure Eau de Perfume purse spray.
Travel Size Soft Clean Tender Crème Cleanser. This really does clean your face really well and leaves behind a soft face.
Choice of a deluxe travel size skincare:
In my option the ladies with mature skin should choose Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum and Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Crème SPF 15.
For the younger ladies you should choose Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex and Daywear Advanced Multi- Protection Anti-Oxidant Crème with SPF 15.
Choice of a full-size lipstick in Rose tea or candy. Candy is a nice bold pink and rose tea is like a soft wine color.
If you do end up spending over $70 you will also get a set of 3 Pure color High Gloss Shades in Coral Chic, Berry Lush, and Flash Dance and you get a travel mirror with it.

Now I have been buying foundations from Estée Lauder sense I was a teenager. I always feel like my face looks more flawless with them. The one that I am going back to is Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. Its covers everything even my freckles! If you are in need of a good foundation this ones for you. It’s really good for big events like proms, homecomings, weddings, or just going out. Its will last you all day and night.

In highschool I used their Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup. This one is really good for teenagers or people who don't need too much coverage. And the BB crème is also a really good one too

Most of the time I only buy Foundation from Estee Lauder but some times when I do have the extra money I like to get there Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer. It will give you a natural glow. The downside is its $32 but this baby will last you a year. It did for me. You do get a lot of product. Not just with the bronzer but with all the products.

If you girls want to try Estee Lauder then now is a good time because who doesn't like free gifts? I know I do.

I was trying to put a picture of the gift but it’s not working out for me. Here’s the link to see what it looks like.

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment