Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Romantic Eye Series: Fashion Wedding Look


Photobucket

Hello Makeup Lovers,

I'm so happy to be posting the second look for the Romantic Eye Series because I just love this look. It's so pretty. I have one more wedding look to go but I don't know when I will be able to film it because my eyes are watering like crazy due to allergies. I may just have to do the last look on one of my friends.

Anyways before I list the products that I used for this look I just want to let you know that you can use any golds, bronzes and browns eye shadows that you have. I know that Too Faced eye shadows are really pricey and the only reason I brought this is because it was on sale and the cute names got to me. If you want colors that are close to the ones that I used I know for fact that the Little Black Beauty Book Warm Python Edition at target have almost the same colors. They are really pretty and only $6.00. And you get whole lot more eye shadows then Too Face.

Here's what I used:

Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection:
Bouquet Toss it's a matte white
Soulmates it's a shimmer white
Honeymoon it's a gold color
Ever After it's a bronze color
A black eye liner by Sephora
a simple size of the Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara by Estee Lauder
From the Sephora Block Bluster Palette
A pink blush
A light Bronzer
A bight pink lip color
A bight pink lip gloss from my glam bag to go on top of the lip color


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you really liked this look as much as I did. It was fun making it.

I hope you have golden day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment