Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Romantic Eye Series: Classic Wedding Look!


Hello Makeup Lovers,

Photobucket

I did what I promise. I film the look that I posted on my last blog. But I did change two things from it. I used black eyeliner insided of white and I added false eyelashes. So it does look a lot different. But it’s the same eye shadows. Two things I just want to tell you before I go on. First thing is in the middle of the video I used my brush cleaner to wet my brush to make my eye shadow shinier. If you do this use water or your fix spray. I was just being lazy and grab what was close to water ha-ha. Another thing this is my first time using false eye lashes, if they don't look right to you then I’m sorry lol. I did the best I could do. O I forgot to say this in my video but this look is also really pretty for the bride. Now on with the pictures and the list of products.

What I used:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Sephora Day to Night Wear Eyeliner in black
e.l.f. Dramatic False Lashes
Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express in Black Drama
Physicians Formula Happy Booster powder in Translucent.
From my Sephora Block Buster Set:
Pink blush
Bronzer
Light pink lip gloss
Clear lip gloss
Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection:
Kiss the Bride
Cut the Cake
First Dance
Soul mates
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Have a nice almost fall day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment