Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday Cake Eyes!


Hello Makeup Lovers!

Photobucket


Its my b-day today so I thought it would be cute to do a confetti cake inspired look! It's fun and one of my favorite looks. I use to do this pink and blue look all the time. I even made a tutorial about a year ago. It was wildly unpopular haha. Check it out if you wanna know how to do it. Well how I use to do it, since then I added more to this look. I wanted to flim it but I don't really have the time today or this weekend to flim and edit a video. But if you girls do want the this up to date look let me know and I will flim it as soon as I can. This is just a really fun look. sorry I have to make this post short and sweet but I'll be back with more awesome post on monday. :)

Here's the Birthday Cake Eyes!:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now this is a bad video. I did it on my web cam so you can't hear me very good or see what I'm doing.And there is no muisc. But this is all I got for now.

Have nice day and happy b-day if it is your b-day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment