Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lets Be Too Face!


Photobucket

Hello makeup lovers,

For the past few weeks I have been researching both online and in stores for good makeup products for the up coming weddings that I will be attending. I'm going to be doing the makeup for my neighbors bridesmaids. So I have been putting a makeup kit together slowly week by week. That's kind of why I've been slow on posting the past few weeks, and its still going to be slow for a little while. But I am going to do to stay in touch with you girls so, I will be doing kind of a wedding series. I will be doing make up looks for weddings, bridal showers, and bachelorette parties. It will be a little easy for me and also useful for those of you who need ideas for these events. I will do my best to post about other subjects too don't worry.

I hope this explains why I haven't been keeping in touch with you girls.

So on with my review of this wedding related product! haha

Last friday I went to ULTA with my bff to try out a few products to add to my makeup kit. And to see what deal they were having that day for their 21 days of beauty. If you girls don't know about this then go to ulta.com to check it out. Well I had to buy this deal of the day because the names of the eyeshadow are so cute and wedding related. And I knew the colors would be perfect for both of the weddings I will be going to. Well I'm also a bridesmaids for one of the weddings which is my brothers wedding. Any who the deal of the day was the Too Faced Romantic Eye for $20 it was $33. Not only are the names of the eyeshadows cute, the colors are soo pretty. I know this is going to sound funny but the shadows feel so soft like velvet. The cool thing about this cute kit is that its organize to make three different looks that comes with three how to create the perfect romantic eye cards. If you are a bride or brides mind that doing her own makeup then this is a very helpful product to used. The three different looks are called Day, Classic, and Fashion. Here are the pics and names of the eyeshadows.

Photobucket

OoOo pretty!

Photobucket

The three pretty looks you can do or just make your own look which I like to do.

Photobucket

(From left to right) Soul mates, I do, Un-Veil

Photobucket

Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake, First Dance

Photobucket

Bouquet Toss,Honey Moon, Ever After

See aren't the names soo cute!

Its very I wasn't planing on buying any eyeshadows because I have eyeshadows up to my ears lol. O well. I can never have enough eyeshadows.

Look forward seeing this pretty Classic look on youtube soon. I added a few twist but this is one of the look from this eyeshadow pallet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you girls will like my wedding theme post. Have a good day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment