Friday, October 4, 2013

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set Review!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!!!

Most of you girls are probably saying not another Urban Decay review but it’s not my fault that they are awesome! Well the truth is I just have been using all my of birthday money and gift cards plus their products are a must have even if they are like a million dollars. Not really but they might as well be, but you can save a lot of money if you buy their holiday sets. I know I said this in my last Review but it’s true.
This time I got the Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Eye Pencil set that holds eight full sizes of eye liner that cost a total $59.99 instead of $152.00 but who would really spend that much money on eye liners. In reality you would only buy one or two if you are lucky. You even get a fun neon-green Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener that would of cost you $10.00 and not be in this awesome green color!
Here are some questions you girls are most likely thinking right now and here are my answers.
Are they really worth the money?
Yes!
Why?
You will have all the colors you need to achieve any look you felt like doing that day, plus you get five new shades that you can't get anywhere else. Not only are these eyeliners are so vibrant and pigmented but they are so much easier to control because of their soft and creamy formula that just glides on your eyes without any pulling. After about a minute it will dry into a long-lasting waterproof formula.
Sense these pencils stay all on day on the eye lids will they last just as long on the waterlines?
No, only some do. So far the only one that stays on the water lines is Perversion which is the darkest black color Urban Decay has. I am not sure if any of the others will stay on the waterlines because I have only tried Perversion and Roach. Roach is a no-go on the waterline. I think it’s just to light. I'm thinking the darker the colors are the better they are for the waterline.
Where can I buy this awesome set?
http://www.urbandecay.com or http://www.sephora.com
If some of you girls are going to buy this set then it's better to buy it on Sephora’s site because you will get more samples out of them like I did! :) As much I would love to buy this set, but are there other pencils that are cheaper but almost just as good as these?
O yes!
NYX Slide on Pencil for $8.00 at www.nyxcosmetics.com.
Here is what the colors look like!

From left to right
Roach, Twice Baked, Crave, Perversion, Deep End, Mars, Ultraviolet, Tornado
Which one of these colors do you like the most? For me it’s Perversion because to me there is nothing better than a really good black eyeliner, its perfect for making my big eyes a little smaller.
If you have any questions then leave a comment or just email me if you don't want the world to see.
I hope you have an awesome weekend!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment