Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OMG You are Going to Hate Me!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I forgot to tell you girls about the Fall Beauty Bash sale that stila is having on their website!!
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/category/makeup/fall+beauty+bash
Don't worry the sale is not ending till 11:45 tonight but I wish I would have told you girls sooner but I haven’t really check my emails in the last few days opps.
If you have some spending money then I would check out this awesome sale because these deals are too good to miss.
Here are a few products from this sale!

10 Pan Eye Shadow Palette $75.00 $25.00

Kardashian Khaos - Kris Jenner Set $45.00$15.00

Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Set $32.00$10.00

Countless Color Pigments $22.00 $4.00
Now that's more like it!

All Is Bright Lip Glaze Set $25.00 $10.00
There is soo many low prices on makeup it's making my head spin!
Sorry I have to make this short and sweet so I can post this fun news up and give you a chance at the sale! Okay maybe you won’t really hate after all.
Have a good day or night!
Much Love from your crazy makeup lover

No comments:

Post a Comment