Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Two Favorites Brands of BB Creams


Hello Makeup Lovers,
Last summer I bought a BB Cream from Estee Lauder for about $36.00 and I just fell in love with it. It’s about everything a busy girl needs. I wrote all about it this post right here ----> http://xosassycassiexo.blogspot.com/2012/06/bb-creme-love.html
As much as I loved this BB cream I knew I had to find a different kind of brand that I could afford to get again and again when it was time for a new tube of BB Cream.
Right before my Estee Lauder BB Cream ran out, I had to go find a drug store brand of BB Cream that was just as good as this cream or better.
I went to the wonderful world of Wal-Mart and found two BB Creams I wasn't so sure which one to buy. So I brought Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB Cream and I fell in love with it, I’ve been using this cream since January. I can't really remember when I brought this cream, anyways I just ran out about two weeks ago and I then brought L’Oreal’s Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I fell in love with that BB Cream too. Hahaha!
These two BB Creams work really well for drug store bands but they don't cover as good as the Estee Lauder BB Cream because this cream seems to be a lot thicker than the drug store ones.
It's not a big deal because if I really wanted more coverage then I would just use my foundation instead.
I believe I got these creams for about $7.00 or $8.00, not bad compare to paying almost $40.00!
That is just so cray cray! lol
Here are the facts about these BB Creams:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium:
 photo 001-5_zps56729075.jpg
This gives me a nice dewy finish that wakes up my tried skin so no one can tell that I been up all night blogging.
It has no oils. Thank god!
This cream also....
Blurs imperfections
Brightens the skin
Evens skin tone
Smoothes
Hydrates and enhances the skin
Well this cream is an overachiever
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in light:
 photo lorc3a9al-paris-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream-light_zps1a80232b.png
This cream may not seem as hard working as the other cream because this one has no SPF and only has four beauty benefits instead of eight, but I do feel that this cream covers up a little better.
This cream is like the magician of BB Creams. It comes out all white but once you rub this into your skin it turns into the color of your skin. I thought this was the coolest thing in the world the other day lol.
Here are the four beauty benefits you get from this little tube
Hydrates
Corrects
Perfects the skin
This cream also has vitamins C and E in it. These vitamins are known to help protect the skin from the sun. They also do a lot more then that but this would be the longest post ever. Maybe I will write about that in my next post. Let me know if you girls what to know more about why vitamins are so good for your skin.
Here are the before and after pictures so you girls see how well these creams work.
Before:
 photo 001255x340_zpsf4d81719.jpg
After with L'Oreal's BB Cream
 photo 002255x340_zps87f2f1ea.jpg
After with Maybelline BB Cream
 photo 001-5_zps214f465a.jpg
I hope this has helped anyone who wanted to try a drug store BB Cream. If you girls wanted to know about the CC Creams no worries I will be writing about them as soon as I try one out.
Have a good day or night
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment