Friday, May 3, 2013

Eye Candy!!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!
About a month ago Stile’s new eye shadow collection for the summer season came out and it looks like happiness in a little pan. The Festival of color collection is ten pans of creative works of art that was inspired by everything you would see in the summer! The First-to-market formula are hand made using a proprietary pressing and baking process. I would already have of all ten of these beautiful eye shadows if they were about $5 or $10 instead of $22 each because I have been drooling over them for weeks! haha. I also have been trying not to buy any makeup lately because I have a closet, a makeup bag, and case full of makeup.
But.....
I got a 20% off for signing up on a Stila newsletter and one of these eye shadows need a home, so I must adopt one. :)
I know these eye shadows are supposed to remind us of summer but to me they remind me of candy.
What do they remind you of?
The Benefits:
In each of the pans there are endless color combinations
Each pigment is unique
Full coverage, pearl formula
Long- wearing
Vibrant, color- matched compact
Each pan comes in three colors that gives you endless ways to apply. You could use all three or just two. To be a little different you could swirl all three colors with a brush in a circular motion to get that pop of color or swipe the brush across all three colors to get a unique multi-shade streaked effect. I think that is pretty cool!
Which of these fun vibrant compacts is your favorite?
My favorite is....
 photo centerstage_zps9b210be2.jpg
Center Stage because it reminds me of cotten candy!
 photo encore_zpsd4f9d329.jpg
Encore
 photo finale_zpsb0280c1d.jpg
Finale
 photo groupie_zpsfc5bdb06.jpg
Groupie
 photo indie_zps2cf59c69.jpg
Indie
 photo lyric_zps21395a63.jpg
Lyric
 photo Lightshow_zpse5a3c665.jpg
Light show
 photo melody_zpsebd4332d.jpg
Melody
 photo tiedye_zps5ea7b097.jpg
Tie Dye
 photo s88306_product_detail_zpsb078e0bf.jpg
Acoustic
You can buy these fun eye shadow pans on Stilas website if you need something awesome to wear for those summer nights.
http://www.stilacosmetics.com
What do you think of this fun summer product?
Have a fun Friday day or night!
Don't forget to like my video to get me into the NYX Face Awards contest! It would mean a lot to me!
If I get a 100 likes or over I will do a giveaway!!!
Here is all my info again.
Sports Team Inspired Makeup Tutorial: Boston Bruins!!! NYX Face Awards 2013!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yMKlqFj70
youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/xcassie2coolx
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/xcassie2coolx
Like my fan page for more updates!
https://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx
email:
xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com
Much love from your crazy makeup lover

No comments:

Post a Comment