Monday, May 27, 2013

The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics: A Need for Summer Time


 photo s1259068-main-grid_zpse4266f01.jpg
Heyy Makeup Lovers!!!
It’s almost that time of year again when my face looks like a shiny gross mess.
The other day I was about to put my makeup on but realized my face was sweating way to much because of the heat and the humidity, so I cleaned off my skin and then grabbed a deluxe sample of the POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics that I got in the mail a few weeks ago. I apply this on after my face moisturizer and then give it a few minutes to work before I put any other makeup over it. I noticed right away that it took the shine away from my skin and it also made my face stop sweating too. Yay!!!
When I was done applying all my makeup I noticed how smooth and flawless my face looked, and my makeup stayed on all day too. Not only does it make your face look flawless by minimize pores and fine lines it also contains vitamin E which is known to protect the skin from free radicals.
Another good thing about this product is that if you have some shine going on during the day, you can use this product over your makeup to touchup on some problem areas. How awesome is that!!!
I actually used this stuff right before I went hiking today and my makeup stay on pretty well. Need I say more? I think this will be my summer must have product of the year.
Here are some extra facts about this product:
How much is it?
$30.00 for 0.75 oz of product
Where can I get it?
Sephora.com or at one of the Sephora stores
Befitcosmetics.com
I know some department stores have a benefit cosmetic counter but I'm not sure which ones.
If any of you girls are like me and don't really want to pay the $30.00 for one thing of makeup but really want to try this product then you should get one of the Benefit Cosmetics kits that you can get at Sephora.com for almost the same amount of money but you get more products out of it. It’s a win win in my book.
Primping with The Stars
 photo s1476449-main-grid_zpsc761f7ea.jpg
$32.00
How to Look the Best at Everything
 photo s1449966-main-grid_zpsd3a72723.jpg
What is your summer go to product or products?
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment