Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day!: A Pop of Color


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!
The other day I had no clue what I wanted to do with my eyes. At first I begin doing a smoky eye by using gray shimmer eyeliner as a base then I applied an eye shadow that was almost the same color. Before I got to my inner corner of the eye I stop and added on an orange eye shadow with a hint of red in it. At first I wasn't sure if I like it until I blend the two colors together and TA-DA!!! It turn out to be such a great look for any eye color, because you can use any combo of colors to make your eyes pop. Like if you have blue eyes like me, you can use bronze or gold on the outer corner than just add pinks or any warm colors like orange to add that pop of color. For greens eyes you can used greens, purples, plums, and pink eye shadows with gray or black colors. There is just so many great ways to make this look work. Just add a dark color to the outer corner of the eyes and then a bright color to the inner corner of the eyes.
It’s fun and simple. :)
I'm sorry I don't have the best of pictures to show off this look because I was on my way out of the door when I took these pictures and didn't take a look at them until today. No worries, I will be filming this look today or tomorrow if the sun is out. I hope so.
Let me know what you think of this look.
Do you love it? Or hate it?
 photo 003255x340_zpsdaae64b8.jpg
 photo 005255x340_zps2f5342e8.jpg
 photo 007255x340_zps7a5fc418.jpg
 photo 008-5_zps5aae0d18.jpg
 photo 010255x340_zpsc551c4a0.jpg
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!
Don't forget to like my video to get me into the NYX Face Awards contest! It would mean a lot to me!
If I get a 100 likes or over I will do a giveaway!!!
Here is all my info again.
Sports Team Inspired Makeup Tutorial: Boston Bruins!!! NYX Face Awards 2013!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yMKlqFj70
youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/xcassie2coolx
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/xcassie2coolx
Like my fan page for more updates!
https://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx
email:
xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment