Thursday, January 31, 2013

Off The Subject: My Brothers' Wedding

he

Hey Makeup Lovers!!

Photobucket

Saturday January 26, 2013 was a cold but beautiful day filled with nerves, love, laughter, hope, and all the wonderful emotions you would feel on such a special occasion like this one. It's funny looking back on the night before I was so worried that I wouldn’t be ready on time because of my thick hair, and thought it would take the hair dresser so long do it and I wouldn’t have time to do my makeup the way I wanted to. The reason why it’s so funny was because I was done with both my hair and makeup by 9:30am and we weren’t leaving to go to the church until about 1:00pm. So I ended up helping out by doing makeup on a few ladies and helped out the makeup artist there by putting on the eye lashes for her so she could go to the next girl because we were running out of time. It was both crazy and fun for me, I love doing makeup for people but I was nervous when the girls kept asking me to put eyelashes on them because I still have trouble putting them on my own eyes, but come to find out it is so much easier to put them on other people then trying to put them on your own eyes. Sarah (My now sister-in-law) was apologizing for asking me to help out with the makeup and eyelashes but this is what I really like to do, its fun for me. If I could do it as a full time job I would. No doubt about it! I would have brought my makeup kit if I knew I was going to do makeup on a few people but thank god I have so much makeup and just one little face hahaha. After all the craziness and everybody was all beautified, we all pack into the limo and then we were on our way to the church where everybody was waiting for the gorgeous bride!
The ceremony was a beautiful and emotional hour. During the ceremony I couldn’t help but think how much both Sarah and Eric (my awesome brother) reminded me of price William and Kate. I don’t know if it was the singing or Sarah long vail and train coming from her beautiful mermaid dress. Or maybe it was the way they were sitting with their backs towards us and holding each other’s hands just like William and Kate.
After both the ceremony and the pictures were taken both the bridesmaids and groomsmen were all pack in the limo and off to the reception. When I first walk into the ballroom it took my breath away. It looked like something you would see on “My Fair Wedding” on WE TV. It almost made me believe I walked into a silver winter wonderland with a hint of crystal on the tables and on the cake. The nights seem to fly by after my tasty almond crusted chicken!!! Over all I think everyone had a good time. I know I did with all the dancing, drinking, taking pictures at the photo booth, and catching the bouquet!

Here are some more pictures from the wedding.
Photobucket
The head table
Photobucket
Photobucket
The newlyweds!!
Photobucket
Me!!! I will post about the makeup look I did that day in my next blog post. :)
Photobucket
I love this picture of us but I don"t remeber taking it. haha
Sorry that this blog post wasn't about my normal makeup stuff I just wanted to share this awesome wedding with all of you.
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment