Monday, January 7, 2013

The Best Lipstick Ever!!


thesilkylipsick_zps59e82066
ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 in 9 Caress Pink $34.00

Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!

For the past few weeks I have wanted this really awesome lipstick that beauty bloggers and youtubers have been raving about. It is just the most softest lipstick I have ever tried onto my lips and it makes your lips feel like silk. And the packaging is soo pretty too. Every time I go into a Sephora I walk right towards the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Silky Sensual Radiant Lipsticks and pick up the color Caress Pink in number 9 which is this really pretty pink raspberry color that I have fallen in love with. But I promise myself that I wouldn't be one of those crazy makeup people that would pay $34.00 on a lipstick! Even if it did went on like butter. unfortunately, I am a crazy makeup person hahaha. Well kind of. Here’s my story, my friend Ally give me a $25 gift card to Sephora for Christmas. Sooo I thought I would just get that lipstick because it would be one of those times that I could afford it and I couldn't stop thinking about the color and how smooth it was. All I would have to pay was $9.00, better then $34.00 right? But apparently it seemed that everybody loved that one color too! Just my luck! I kind of like this bubble gum pink color but I wasn't in love with it. I was in love with Cares pink because it was also the right color for me. But Sephora was all sold out of it. Blah! That is also what one of the ladies that work there said too. I told her I'll just get the bubblegum pink one but she said it was "to much of a teenager color for me." "I know we have that same color in Nars that I could show you, o wait how about this one", they are the same color just in a different tube". So I ended up buying the Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in Le Fuchsia in number 7. It’s the same color by the same company. It just wasn't as silky as their Rouge Silky Sensual Radiant Lipsticks but it is still very smooth and creamy. Both of these lipsticks are very pigmented and have SPF 15 in them. They both are a great buy and are awesome products for the price. If you don’t believe me then go to a Sephora near you and play with theses lipsticks, you won’t be disappointed. I thought other bloggers were crazy for paying almost $40 on a lipstick until I went to the store and found out how awesome they were myself. If you have Sephora gift Cards or extra spending money then you need to get one of these lipsticks, well you should try to get the Rouge Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick if they have your color. But if they don’t have your color just have one of the Sephora workers help you find your color in the Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance, they are almost just as good and they smell like flowers too lol. You also should get a lip liner with these lipsticks so they won’t smudge on you. I got one for $5 in 17 funky Fuchsia by Sephora. I ended up paying $14 for two things instead of paying almost $40 for one thing. Yay For gift cards! :)

almostassilky_zpsb209e0be
This is the one that I got.
ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in 7 Le Fuchsia $32.00

Hope you have a good day or night!
Love from your crazy makeup lover!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment