Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year


Heyy Makeup Lovers!!!

Before I get into my blog I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year!!! Hopefully this year will be better than the last. Also what are your new year's resolutions? I also wanted to let you girls know that I have been blogging but my last two blogs that I wrote somehow got deleted errrr! I did a long blog post last night but I got tried so I thought I would just save it and proof read it the next day but nope it is all gone :(. Well there was a few words but that was all that was saved. I’m so sad right now, but no worries I will be working on my blog tonight and tomorrow night but they won’t be up until Saturday morning or night. Hopefully I will have two blogs up by then. And writing blogs is not a quick and easy thing to do. It takes a few hours to do all the typing, proof reading, taking pictures, uploading pictures, and editing the pictures. So when my blog post that I work so hard on gets lost it makes me want to cry. Back to the keyboard for me and wish me luck on not losing my blog post again Hahaha. Hope you had an awesome charismas and New Years! Have a good day or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment