Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Makeup Look of the Days!: Blue Sea Eyes and just a Simple Look


Hello Makeup Lovers!!

Before I go back to working on Part two of The Different Kinds of Eyeliners I just want to do a Makeup Look of the Day, well for the past two days lol. I hope you enjoy them.

Look Number One!
Blue Sea Eyes:
Photobucket
I used four different shades of blues from my new Sephora Blockbuster Palette and then I just used a nude lip color from the same palette too. I did nothing for the face because I had soo much going on with the eyes. I had to stop at some point. Well I did used my BB cream by Maybelline but that is all I did with the face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kisses<3

Look Number Two: A Simple Look!
Photobucket
This is a pretty but simple look that I learned from my favorite makeup artist Kandee Johnson. I will post her video down below. I just loved how light and pretty this look is. And I also loved how quick and easy it is to do.
For the eyes I used an eye shadow that was almost the same skin tone as mine from the Sephora Palette and for the eyeliner I used my $3 Sephora black eyeliner pencil.
I stayed light with the face again by using my BB Cream and added a light pink blush and light gold highlighter to add a nice glow to the face. And for the grand finale I used my new favorite lipstick ever!! The Yves Sanit Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in 7 Le Fuchsia. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here are more kisses for you!!

Here is the simple look that I learned from Kandee.

I hope you have an awesome day or night!
Ps let me know if you want me to make a makeup tutorial for the Blue Sea Look. Can't you tell I'm wishing for the summer days?

No comments:

Post a Comment