Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Differentt Kinds Of Eyeliners: Part Two


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
028-1

I am back with the hardest eyeliners out there, especially for people are just getting started with makeup. If you are still having a hard time with the eyeliners that I wrote about in part one then you should just keep trying those before jumping into the ones that I’m writing about in this entry. Now let’s whip out our eyeliner brush and get our hands and lash lines dirty. :-)

Photobucket Photobucket

Liquid and Cream Eyeliner:
If you are not into the soft smudgy look that the eye shadows and pencils gives you then you are in luck! Both the liquid and cream eyeliners give you the dramatic eye that you have seen in magazines, movies, and so on. The darker the eyeliner is then the more dramatic and older you are going to look. If have a more mature look then most likely you are not going to want that at all, but if you like this form of eyeliner because of its long lasting power then just go for a lighter color instead of using the classic black. Using colors like brown, gray, or bronze will give you a less harsh and younger look then Mr. Black. :-) I think the best brand choice for my more mature readers are the Color Tattoos by Maybelline. They come in so many not so harsh colors that will stay on all day. I like those way more than the liquid eyeliner because it is less messy and so much easier to apply on the eyes. And you can also use these as an eye shadow base too.
Photobucket

To apply these eyeliners, take your angle eyeliner brush with the color you desire and start with a really small line on the inner corner of the lash line, then make your small lines and then connect them on your way to the outer corner of the eye. As you’re making your way to the outer corner make sure you make your line thicker. You always want your eyeliner thicker on the outer corners. Then if you want a wing look, then just flick an eyeliner brush upwards. Remember practice makes perfects. So don't get upset if you can't do it on your first time. I still have trouble doing the wing out look. But just keep doing it and you will get there.
If you are having a hard time using both kinds of eyeliners I highly suggest you to go out and buy an eyeliner pen. Don't worry it will give you the same dramatic eye look as the other two but you will be in more control of pen. Believe it or not that is what I used when I first started using eyeliner. I got mine from target for $1 by ELF.:) It is just like a sharpie for eyes.

Photobucket

One last tip for you girls that prefer the liquid eyeliner. Forget about using the little brush it comes with. It's crap and I don't want you to struggle and waste your time with it. Like I've said before the angle eyeliner brush is awesome! You have so much more control with it,and it will be much easier to learn how to get a dramatic eyeliner look.

I hope this was very helpful for girls that want to be eyeliner superstars!!
I am sorry to say that this will be my last blog post for the week because I have so much to do in the next two days to get ready for my big brother's wedding this weekend.:) But I can assure you that I will be back on the keys on Sunday. Pray for no snow on Saturday so my brother and my future sister-in-law can say I do.

Have a good day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment