Monday, November 12, 2012

There's Always that One Thing You Can't Have


Hello Makeup Lovers!!!

Photobucket

Just to let you girls know this is the second time I am writing this post because my laptop decided to update right in the middle of me blogging lol. Anyways the other night I was searching for gift ideas for you girls to buy for your friends and family for the holiday’s yay!! I will be doing a post with gifts ideas for $5 and under,$10 dollars and under, and so on. But what I am about to write about is not a gift idea but just a dream that I will have forever lol. I don't know why I feel the need to blog about it but maybe if I blog about it, it will be out of my system. I think the reason why it is $950 is because it has 38 of the Makeup For Ever products. But all I really want is the awesome case with the lights and the flash color palette. I have been wanted the palette for about two years now but I can't just see myself paying $99 on one thing of makeup. Yes that’s how much the flash palette cost and I can't find it on ebay and amazon any cheaper then that. I found it being the same or more money on ebay. I actually really wanted this case for about a year now because I tried to win this in a contest but of course did not win. I never win those youtube contests anyways blah. I think it is really funny that the Make UP For Ever Be Your own Artist case is already sold out. I dont know who would buy something this expensive but I'm sooo jealous!

Make Up For Ever Be your Own Artist Case

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why is this awesome?
Because it has.....
1. A lighted mirror
2.Compartments for all your makeup
3.Electrical outlets
4.Security lock
5.Detachable legs and wheels
And....
All This Makeup

Photobucket

But I would just be happy if this was the only product that was in the case.

Photobucket

The Make Up Forever Flash color Palette can be use as:
everliner
eye shadow
eye color base
face paint for a costume look
lip color
blush
and so on
You can decide what you want to do with it. Your’e the artist with this amazing palette.
Oh yeah one more thing the case and the flash palette are both sold at Sephora.com if you want to read more about it. But they are both sold out right now.

Don't worry in a few weeks I will be blogging about really cheap and affordable gift ideas, they will not be over $100 never mind it being almost a grand lol.

Have a awesome day or night
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment