Monday, November 12, 2012

Sale and Gift Ideas by ELF


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!
I know I said I would be doing gift ideas in a few weeks on my last blog post but I kind of figure that most of the gift sets would be sold out by then. And http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/gifts/holiday-silver-box-sets are having 50% off sale on their gift sets now till the 11/21/2012 at midnight. The code is 50gifts. Here are some of the gift sets that I think are a great buy :)

Photobucket
$3
Photobucket

$5

Photobucket

Photobucket
$14

Photobucket

$15

Photobucket

$20

Photobucket

$30

These are some of my favs and one more thing the code only works if you spend $25 or over. And you better hurry if you see something you like because some things are already sold out. That's why I am blogging right away about this lol.And yes I will have a better gift ideas blog post soon coming up. No worries!!

See ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment