Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Makeup Look of the Day!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!

Photobucket

Today is my only day off this week and I am editing a video and doing laundry. What an action pack day for me lol. But I also decided to try out a new makeup look that I have been thinking about doing. And also I am thinking about doing a makeup look of the day posts. Because this holiday season I am working two jobs and right after x-mas my big brother is getting marry.:) And I'm sure I will be busy with the bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, dress fittings, and the big day yayyyy. lol. So to keep in touch with you wonderful girls I thats what I will be doing and they might end up in a makeup tutorial if you really like them. Also you girls can send me your makeup look of the day or one of my looks that you made into your own. You can send it to me by email xsassyletsmaupx@yahoo.com or post a pic of it on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx?ref=hl. Let me know if you girls like this idea or not. Anyways let me go on about this really pretty smokey eye.

Smokey eyes are the perfect look for anyone and it is very easy to do. Because you really don't have to worry about making any mistakes because you mostly just blend everything in.And you can used any colors you want with it. But what I did was just put a really dark gray color on the lid up to the crease and blend it out a little then added two shades of gold in the crease and a shimmer white color in the corner. For the eyeliner I use a brown and then added some gold glitter for the holiday look. If you don't like glitter just use the brown eyeliner. The dark gray makes it stand out. You can use brown eyeliner for the water line but I used black instead because it makes my eyes look less round. I have a round eye shape and I like to use black eyeliner to make them look smaller. Then I used a matte color that is the same skin tone as mine and put it on the brow bone. O yea I also use the same color that I used on my lid under my lower lush line. Then of Crouse used mascara for the final touch. Then for the face I use bronzer to add color but then I added more to the apple of my cheeks then put a light pink color over them to give them that glow. Then I used a berry color on the lips with two shades of lip glosses over them. Frist I used a darker berry color then a light pink in the middle of the lips. If you take away the glitterr this would be really pretty for Thanksgiving if you have the day off lol. Because this look takes a little while to do. I hope you like it!

Here are the pics of the look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy!! Have an almost Thanksgiving day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment