Thursday, November 8, 2012

Makeup,Laughs,and a Good Friend!


Hello Makeup Lovers!

I was trying to write this post last week but my laptop was being stupid. err. But its all fixed now and I am back in business. Anyways about two weeks ago I went over my friends apartment and practiced putting makeup on her. I did two beautful looks on her and she loved them both. Not only did I practice on my skills she got beautified too! We also had tons of fun and laughs. When it comes to putting makeup on someone especially a good friend its soo imporant to make it fun. Because it makes it that much easier to do their makeup and it brings out the more creative side out of me. I hope you girls will love these two looks as much as we did and also let me know if you want me to do a makeup tutorial for the purple look. I am doing a video on the second look it is going to be called falling in love with fall. haha This one is my big time favorite for right now.

The purple Look!

Photobucket

Fishy Face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Falling in Love with Fall Look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

she couldn't stop laughing.

Make sure you check out my friends blog!! Its like walking into wonderland and its filled yummy recipes for tea time.
http://daydreamininwonderland.blogspot.com/
Have a lovely day or night!

2 comments: