Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tarte Carried Away Collector's set Review


Photobucket

Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!
Wow I don't know when was the last time I blogged two days in a row lol. I wish I could blog everyday but I can dream can't I. Anyways I am here with a product review and another awesome gift idea for you girls. I bought this with a gift card about a mouth or so and I have be using the eyeshadows almost with every look I make lately. Look forward to seeing them in my next video which I will be filming tomorrow after work and before I go to the gym lol. I am only doing this because it gets dark way to early now and I need the light for my videos.

Now on with the review...
Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set
I love almost everything about this cute set. I love how the case is so easy to travel with and it keeps all my makeup organize. I also love that all you need is foundation and eyeliner and you have everything that you need to make a complete look.
How much is it?
$54.00
Where can I get it?
At Sephora.com
What do you get in the set?
Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Adventurous which is a shimmering rose color:
This is such a pretty color on both light and tan skin. But if you have light skin be careful when you apply this on because it is very pigmented.
Amazonian Clay Finishing Power:
I haven't really used this product enough times to review this because I am still using up all my ELF Booster that I love so much!
Eight Maracuja Lip Glosses:
I love all these colors. I like to mix two lip glosses together or use one over a lipstick to make new lip colors.
Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara.
I don't think I am a fan of this mascara because I expect it to be much better then a drug store brand. I feel like the Falsies by Maybelline work so much better then this one. But that is what I think.
Amazonian Clay Eyeshadows
Just amazing! You get six eyeshadow quads with beautiful pigmented shimmer and matte colors.You can create an everyday look or a nighttime look. I have created so many looks with these. I used these eyeshadows to make the Falling in Love with Fall and the purple look that I wrote about a few blog post ago.
Adventurer bag
Face brush

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will post pictures of the eyeshadows and the lip glosses soon!
Have an awesome day or night!

1 comment:

  1. Aww your welcome! Anytime. And thankyou for reading my post it means a lot to me. :)

    ReplyDelete