Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sorry for the posting butt..

Heyy Makeup Lovers!! Sorry for the delay on my blog post the thing is that last week I was about to post a blog and my laptop broke on me. :( It really does suck for me because I have so many things I want to post but can't without my laptop. Just to let you girls know I am posting from my iPhone right now. I don't want you to think I just don't care about my blog anymore but that not the case. I love writing on my blog and I live makeup so much. It's just things happen and I have to hold off on the blog until I get my laptop fix. It is really killing me because now I have the time to blog and make videos butt nooooo mr. Laptop had to have a meltdown. Errr. So anyways I hope you have a good day or night and I am sorry if there are any misspell word in this post I am not that good with typing on my iPhone. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment