Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Falling Love with Fall!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!

I am home sick with sore throat blah. And I also have no voice lol.Yay me! Let me know if you girls have seen my voice. I really would like it back lol. But on a good note at least I have time to upload my makeup tutorial that I wanted to upload about two weeks now. I know Fall is almost over but this is a really pretty look to wear anytime, any day, and anywhere. I just didn't really want to change the name because I really like it. I will not be making a list of products because I felt like I showed them all to you. But if you have any questions about the look or the products just leave me a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I don't know if I said this in my video but for the base color you can used gold, orange, or copper. I used copper. Now of course this is the last Fall look of the season sense it is Xmas time. So now you can look forward to fun holiday looks!!
One more thing before we go on with this pretty Fall look. If you girls like this video then please press the like button that is on my YouTube video and if you also subscribe to my YouTube channel that will be even better! And I won’t be able to film this week sense I am all germy and gross I do not want to touch my makeup at all! But I will be blogging lol. I hope you enjoy this video that has been sitting in my laptop for about two weeks now. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone will have a sick free day or night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment