Monday, June 4, 2012

O orange a make up look made just for you!

I have been wearing this look a lot lately and just want to share it with you guys. Enjoy. All I have is the eye look because I lost the taping part of the face. I don't know what happen to it but it won't happen again. I'll make sure of it.

Here is what I used:
For the eyes:
Color tattoo by Maybelline in 10 Fierce & Tangy
A gold and white eye shadow in the Sephora palette
A cream eyeliner and the brown eyeliner pencil in the Sephora palette
The falsies Volume Express mascara in Black Drama by Maybelline
For the face: (I know this part of the video got lost but I will still tell you what I use anyways.)
For foundation I use Clinique redness solutions in 01 calming alabaster
Bronzer from the Sephora palette
e.l.f blush in candid coral
Physicians Formula Bronzer Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strip/Pink Sand
I had a lot of fun making this video I can't wait to do more. I know I will get better at making video and looks along the way.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Please feel free to leave me comments about anything or just e-mail me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment