Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Its Magnetic

Photobucket

Last year the big nail trend was Crackle nails polish. All summer long I would wear the Crackle nails polish but would get different colors every week. I was so in love with them. I would put a blue crackle nail polish over a white or orange over red. I saw crackle nail polish every where in stores and on other people nails. I thought that nothing can ever top off Crackle nail polish until one day a good friend of mine facebook me about the Sally Hansen Magnetic nail polish and told me how awesome they are. So when I got the chance I went to target and got a purple color. I really want the pink one but it was sold out both at target and Wal-Mart. How sad. But I am happy with this color. This is really easy to use.

What you do is put on a base coat.
Shake the nail polish and apply one coat of the nail polish.
Let it dry
Apply a really thick coat one nail at a time.
Make sure you put the magnet over the nail right away for ten seconds
Ather those ten seconds you will get a fun and awesome waves on you nails.
Make sure you put on a top coat to add a shine!
You will love this. It’s about $8 at any drug store. Sephora is trying to sell these for like $16. Really.
Before the second coat

Photobucket

After the sceond coat

Photobucket

Do you guys love or hate this? comment me below or just e-mail me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment