Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just a blog updated

Photobucket

Hello Makeup lover,
So I know I don't post as much as I should but I would love too. I was just going to upload a new makeup tutorial on YouTube buttt as I was edited it I couldn't see where I was putting the eye shadows and the lighting was just bad. I will redo this look once I have the time. I'm thinking sometime next week. I have so much I want to post but I won’t be able too post till Monday because I am going away for the weekend and tomorrow will be crazy busy. Right when I get out of work I will be doing my friends makeup for an interview at four but we both get out of work at 3. No worries I will make her look awesome in no time. Then right after I am grabbing my bags and having a fun weekend. I just clean all my makeup blushes and put everything I’m going to use in a bag where I can just garb and go. But I have to pack my things for the weekend after this post. I hope I will have time to take pics of my work and show you guys what I did. I am really sorry guys for the one post a week thing I will do my best to post more. Next week I have allot to share because I just went shopping and bought this product that I think is really good for the summer and for those who are always on the run. Also I have two makeup looks in mind so look forward to that. I just have to find a way to filmed them in my room where the ac is. It’s been way too hot lately; my car told me it was 100 degrees. Yep my car can talk ha ha. I just wanting to keep you guys updated and let you know that i am not being lazy with my blog. So to go along with the updated I just cut my hair. Hope you guys like it. Have a fun weekend and stay cool if you can.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment