Monday, June 11, 2012

Just as good as the Chubby Sticks

Photobucket

Just the other day I told myself to stop buying makeup for a while. Then of course the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon that looks exactly like the Chubby Sticks by Clinique comes out. But I kept saying no no no. stop it. After having the makeup fight with myself I forgot all about them until I went food shopping at Wal-Mart. Just walking by the makeup aisle minding my own business until this pretty pink lip balm stain caught my eyes and screams "buy me, I will make you look pretty". Yea true story. Her friends wanted to come home with me too. I promise them I will come back someday. O it’s so sad how I can’t take every makeup product home with me.

okay so on with the review of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 015 Cherish

Photobucket

First off the color does stay on forever! After having my tea this morning at work I went to reapply my lip color and it was still on there. Not like "oh there’s still a little color left on there." No it was like hi I'm still pink.
My lips were soft for hours but in the corners of my mouth it does get a little dry but that’s because I work in a very dry place.
The color is very pigmented. And this color that I have is like the perfect pink. I love it. If you are a pink lip color girl then you must get this one.
I believe these are just as good as the Chubby sticks except that they are $16 and Revlon only like $7 or $8.

So witch colors have you bought and loved?
comment below or email me at xsassyletsmakeupx@ahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment