Sunday, June 10, 2012

Faking the falsies:pros and cons

Faking the falsihes: Pros and cons of the maybelline Falsies Volum Express in Black Drama

Photobucket

I have been using this mascara for a while now. I love it one minute and then I hate it the next. I have a love and hate relationship with my mascara. If you own this mascara then you know what I am talking about. If you don’t I think you better read on and see why I feel like this.

Pros:
You get both big long and bold eyelashes all in one
It last all day until you take it off
Its easer to apply on then the false eyelashes

Cons:
IT IS NOT WATERPROOF; DO NOT GO NEAR WATER AT ALL. You will look like a raccoon for sure.
It gets in my eyes every time I wash it off.
If I put too much on it can get very crumply.
It awesome that it makes my lashes so long but I sometimes get the mascara on my brow bone.

I will not buy this again because there is no easy way to clean it off at the end of the day and it also hurts my eyes every time. I really wish it didn’t hurt my eyes because I do love how they look.
How do you feel about this Mascara? Will you buy it again?
Before
Photobucket

After

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also let me know what you think is the best Mascara and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment