Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BB Creme = Love

Photobucket

Hello makeup lovers,
Hope you guys are having a fun and sun-safe summer so far. I know it’s hard to remember to reapply sunscreen when you are to busy having fun on the beach, pool, parks, or even in Hawaii. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Also make sure you are wearing some sort of SPF everyday no matter what season it is or if it’s raining outside. Make sure you wear something that has at least SPF 15 in your Foundation, Moisturizer, or even BB cream.
Most of the time I put on Olay Complete with SPF 15 then I put Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 over it. I only put Foundation on the days I don’t work because I don't really have enough time in the morning to do my whole face routine on the days I work.
Well a few weeks ago me and my mom went to Estee Lauder because they were having their free gift time! Yay for free gifts. Well kind of free. We had to spend at lest $36 to get it. Soo to make this long story short I fell in love with their BB cream.
What’s a BB cream? Its awesomeness in a tube duhhh! NO it’s really an all in one kind of thing. It’s a Moisturizer and Concealer that protects and bighting your skin. It gives you a nice light coverage. It has SPF 35 witch is awesome! BB cremes is perfect for busy moms, people who just want a light coverage, or for people like me who can't get out of bed early enough to put on her face. I really like this because it makes me look bight and awake in the morning and it covers up my dark circles under my eyes. You can also wear this as a Primer under your Foundation if you are going out at night.
A lot of companies are making BB cremes now and they are even in drug stores too. But BB cremes were frist made in Asia I believe. Its was so big there that it can to USA. YAY!!!
This is worth a try!

Photobucket
I don't know how the other kinds of BB creams feel or look like. But this one is a lot thicker then a Foundation and it has a little suntan lotion smell to it.

Photobucket
This is after I wash my face and before I put the creme on.

Photobucket
After :)
What BB Cremes do you guys use? Or have tried? What do you like or dislike about it?

Comment below or email me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment