Thursday, March 13, 2014

Makeup block (writer's block)


Hey makeup lovers!!!!
So tonight is one of my blogging nights but I kind of got a makeup block (writer's block) tonight. I mean I have makeup products and looks I want to write about; I just can't seem to pick one. I am also a little overwhelmed lately because my boyfriend and I are in the process of buying a home together and I just been busier thinking about house and wedding stuff more then makeup. I think that's why I am having trouble picking a subject to write about tonight so I thought this would be a good night to just write an update lol. I haven’t really wrote an updated a while now. I mean so much has happen sense my last updated, I'm planning a wedding, buying a home for the first time, and I got my wedding dress about two weeks ago. I can't really give any details about my dress because my boyfriend reads my posts but I can promise you it is really pretty. I think all wedding dresses are pretty in their own way, it just has to fit the person's style. I got to tell you after months of looking up wedding dress on Pinterest, TheKnot, and Bing all the dresses were beginning to look the same to me. Until I put on about ten dresses and I felt like they looked so different but every single one of those dresses looked so beautiful and I was afraid I was going to have a hard time picking only one. Once I put on about the 7th one on that's when I knew I found the dress. I knew even when I tried on the last two dresses. It's funny how it just happens just like that. I knew once I look into the mirror and I said I love this dress! It just seem perfect to me and that's all I can tell you about my dress. The fact that it is just perfect for me!
I think that's it for my updated.
I'm sorry if you girls were looking forward to any fun makeup post tonight but there will be some fun ones this weekend. Most likely makeup look of the day or color of the year look maybe. I'm still thinking about how to create this look, I'm not sure if I want it to be a bold eye or lips. What would you girls like to see more in the color of the year look? Bold lips, face, or eyes?
I would love to hear what you girls would like to see more.
I hope you girls have a good day or night!
Sorry for my makeup block (writer's block).
Much love from you crazy makeup lover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment