Sunday, March 9, 2014

BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara



Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I am not the kind of girl who would just buy an overpriced mascara that wasn't sure if it was good or not but I am the kind of girl who would buy one if all the other ones she wanted was sold out!
I was hoping to get my hands on the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara because I have been craving for it since the day it came out but I would tell myself no every time I went to Ulta and get something cheaper or something that I need. So when I was at the store this pass Sunday I decide to get that mascara sense I ran out of my Volume' Express The Falsies Mascara by Maybelline that is still my all-time favorite but it’s going to be hard to go back to when I found something way better. I wish I could say it was the Too Faced mascara but unfortunately it was all sold out that day, of course it would be sold out on the day I deiced to buy the stupid pink tube that every beauty blogger and YouTuber is talking about. It didn't bother me too much because I thought that I'll just get the Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara because I knew that one works really well but that one was sold out too. So I did something I would never ever do but I was getting mad that everything I wanted to buy was sold out so when I walk by the BareMinerals Lash Domination display that was setup in the middle of the store I just grab one of their Mascaras went up to the checkout line and went home with a Mascara that I haven't heard anything about. I'm the kind of girl that has to read about a product or try a simple before I spend any money on products but I guess I do crazy things when I get mad. Lol!
The good thing about this Mascara that I didn't want at first is that it works like a dream. Now I not sure if it is better than the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara but I do know it does what it says for the most part. I mean it has smudge on me when I first applied it to my lashes but ounces it dries it won't. I feel like the wade is a little too big maybe that is why it's a little messy but it could just me. Other than that I think this product does what it says and I am so glad everything else was sold out that day because I never would have gotten this one in the first place. There is a reason for everything.
I guess I should tell you girls why this Mascara is so awesome! Not only does the Lash Domination Volumizes but it also has nine other benefits to help you get "larger-than-life lashes" that any girl has ever wanted.
Here are the ten benefits that somehow fit into this edgy silver tube:
Volumizes
Lengthens
Thickens
Separates
Lifts
All-Day Wear
Mineral
Fortified
Smudge-Free
Clump-Free
Flake-Free


This product is my new go-to in my morning when I only have 5 minutes to put on some makeup because I feel like it just makes me look more awake and bright eye after two coats, that’s all you need. It just makes my eyelashes so big that it opens up my eyes more. Both the formula and the spiraled 180 wand work so well to give me bold long clump-free lashes that last me all day long. The only thing I do hate but also love about this product is the wand. The wand works awesome and does what it say but it kind of works maybe too well. Are you confused? Let me try to explain why.
When I used this mascara the wand grabs every single eyelash so it can separate them apart and do all its other magic but it will sometimes get caught at the base of my lash and pulls it and then I ended up pointing myself in the eye. I got to tell you this is not a soft brush so it hurts. So if you do buy this mascara just be careful and go slow with it. I think that is my problem because I applied it on a little too fast. That’s all I really have for a con I mean I think this mascara is great and I think you girl should give it a try if you are looking for an awesome mascara that will do what it claims on the box.
This mascara is on the pricey side but it is a few dollars cheaper than the Too Faced and Benefit Cosmetics ones.
You can get BareMinerals Lash Domination for $18.00 at any Ulta and Sephora stores or on their online stores too.
If you want to be smart then head on over to http://www.bareescentuals.com/DoubleDomination/US67147,default,pd.html to get the full size and travel-size mascara for the same price but this one is in the last chance section so that means once it’s sold out it’s gone for good.
To see that I am telling the truth about this mascara, here are some before and after pictures.
Before

After

I hope you have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment