Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Makeup Look of the Night: Metallic Eyes inspired by pixiwoo


Helloooo Makeup Lovers!!!!
I fell in love with a look that one of the girls did from the channel Pixiwoo on YouTube that I watch a few weeks ago but I just didn't have the time or a night out for it. Now her makeup look looks way better than mine but that because she is a professional makeup artist in the UK and I'm just a girl who does makeup on other people when they get married. She has been doing makeup for over ten years and I have only done it for 2 or 3 years and also keep in mind that this is an inspired look so it's not going to look exactly the same. I like to make inspired looks into my own and I have different products then she does. I love recreating looks from Pixiwoo they make the most awesomeness looks then anyone could think of. I will post her YouTube video down below so you can see her awesome makeup look that Inspired me to do it.
This is such a beautiful look that will make any eye color sparkle more than ever!
If you want to know how to do this fun sexy Metallic Eye then please read on.

Metallic Eyes inspired by Pixiwoo
For the eyes:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye shadow Primer Potion All over the lids and up to the brow bones.
I then applied Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Starshine which is a sliver color pencil onto the tear ducts and out into the inner corners of the eyes stopping halfway of the lids and I also continue to applied this color underneath my lower lash lines halfway near the inner corner of my eyes.
For the other half of my eyelids I applied Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil in Penny which is a pretty metallic copper color. I also applied this color underneath my lower lash near the outer corner of my eyes.
I went up to the crease with both of these colors.
Now these pencil work and look really awesome on their own but if you are going out to someplace with dim lights then I would add eye shadow on top of these colors but for a day time look I would just leave them as is with some eyeliner and Mascara.
I added Urban Decay eye shadow in shellshock onto the sliver side and then I mix a few copper and gold colors and applied them onto the copper side to make my look stand out more.
For a pop of gold I applied Urban Decay eye shadow in Strike onto the center of my lids and I also applied it in the middle of the silver and copper color underneath my lower lash lines.
I then added Estee Lauder bronzer in Bronze Goddess into my crease.
For a nice matte highlight I applied the color Strange from my Urban Decay Naked3 palette onto my brow bones.
I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crave which is a matte brown-black color onto my top lash line and waterline.
For the lashes I applied Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara.
For the face:
For the life of me I can’t remember what I used for a blush that day. I think I just used a light pink blush from my Coastal Scents blush palette. I think!
I used Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer on my temples, underneath my cheekbones and on my jawline. I then applied my favorite Highlighter powder onto my cheekbones for that nice glow. The highlighter powder I used is Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle that is baked and is a champagne color with hint of gold in it. This is my first and only Mac product I own and I am so in love with it.
For the lips
I mix nude and pink lip glosses to get that pretty pink nude lip color you see in the pictures.
I hope you like my Metallic Eyes inspired by Pixiwoo, I know I do!

Here is Pixiwoo Metallic Eyes Makeup Tutorial!
I hope you all have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment