Saturday, February 15, 2014

2014 Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid!

Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I can’t believe it’s that time of year again, it felt like I just wrote about the color of the year like last week never mind last year! Was it me or did the year fly by in 2013 and didn’t get to have that much time with the color. It’s all good with me because this year color is my kind of color since I have about three or four lipsticks in this color. Radiant Orchid has been my color for years and pretty much always will be. You can’t go wrong with soft or bright bold pinks and purples. I feel like these colors just add such a nice girly vibe to the face. This is the kind of color that looks great on all areas of the face well not all at once now you don’t want to look like someone from the movie Hunger Games. Well maybe some of you do lol. I believe that this is going to be a good and happy year because colors like pink and purples to me are happy colors. They just brighten my day up when I wear them in my clothes or in my makeup. This is going to be a fun makeup look for me to create which will be up sometime in the next two weeks. I’m so happy to have all the products already for this year’s look, but who doesn’t have at least one piece of pink or purple makeup. There’s really no need to go out to Sephora and buy their new line of the color of the year makeup for over $20, yea sure it’s pretty but so aren’t the makeup in the drug stores and they are just as good. Even eyeslipsface.com has a pretty lipstick in this year color for $3.00 which I already have and love. I’m not saying it’s bad to spend that much money on their products I’m just saying there are better and cheaper ways to get the color and you may already have it. I can’t tell you how many times I have brought a lip gloss or lipstick in the same color but just in a different brand, it’s funny really.
What do you girls think of 2014 Color of the Year?
Not sure what color I am really talking about well here are a few products to help you see what the really is.


e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Flirty & Fabulous $3.00

NYX Butter Lipstick in RAZZLE (BLS01) $6.00 www.nyxcosmetics.com

Nyx Butter Lipstick in HUNK (BLS05)$6.00 www.nyxcosmetics.com

NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow in EPIC (HS10) $4.50 www.nyxcosmetics.com

NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow LOLITA (HS07) $4.50 www.nyxcosmetics.com

e.l.f. Essential Nail Polish in Raspberry Sorbet $2.00 eyeslipsface.com
I hope this help you girls find your color of the year shade.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover

No comments:

Post a Comment