Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Favorite Go-To Product of the Season!



Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
Today was supposed to be my blogging day but I got so busy that I am just going to do a quick post for you girls sense it is about 8:30 at night. I think you girls are going to love me even more now because this product that I'm going to write about is going to save your lips from this nasty cold weather that we have been dealing with for far too long now.
I don't know about you but my number one thing that I hate more than dry skin is dry lips! I just can't deal with them and I get really dry lips all the time and I have jump from lip product to lip product and I never could seem to find a really good chap stick or lip balm for me. I mean don't get me wrong I have tried some good ones but my lips never really felt like they were moisturize enough until I got (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito lip balm from Myglam last month. This is not a chap stick or a lip balm, it is a lip gel that helps treat and prevent dry and irritated lips. When I apply this stuff to my dry lips in the morning before I go to work it feels like I am pouring water all over them and it just washes the dryness away. No longer do I get a cut in the middle of my lips when I smile after one of my overused lip balms dries out on me. This lip gel has last me up to five hours of moisture without reapplying and all you need is one little dot of it to cover your lips. Another thing I love about this lip gel is that it is not to minty, it just has a little hint of mint just like a mojito would. It stays true to its name! You know how you get some lip products that are over power with a mint scent and some of them feel like it burns your lips instead of moisturizing them, I hate that. No worries because this one soothes lips not burn them off your face. That’s an A+ in my book!

To get this much needed lip product for about $12.00 head on over to http://www.malinandgoetz.com/face/mojito-lip-balm to get one or two of this awesomeness.
Believe me it is worth the $12.00.
I hope you have a warm good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment