Friday, December 27, 2013

Update!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and didn't have to work it like I did. But it's all good because I ended up getting most of my gifts early and I still got to spend time with my family even if it felt like the day flew by. I don't know if it was just me but it felt like Christmas day was like two seconds and boom here we are on the Friday after, but it was still a good day or a few seconds.
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately, I usually try to do at least two post a week but it's been a little busy lately with the holiday and all. I'm sure it has been busy for you girls as well. I was going to blog last night but ended up falling asleep before I could do anything. :( I know I will have at least one review on a certain palette that I love and can't wait to blog about it but I only had it for two days so it is kind of too early to write about it. I just need two more days, just kidding!
Well that is all I have to write about for now, I just wanting to say hello and let you know I'm still alive. :)
What did you girls do for Christmas? Got any awesome new makeup products you been dying to try?
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment