Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day: Easy Holiday Look for the Busy Season!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
How’s your holiday season going? Are you busy running around and trying to get everything done for the big fun day? Are you even done with shopping yet?
Are you going to any big awesome holiday parties and finding out you just don't have enough time to get all beautified because you just have so much to do!?!
Well I have a fun, easy, and simple holiday look that I think anyone will love.
I decided to do an easy holiday look for you guys because I'm finding out that it is really hard to put on a fun party look when you just have so much to do before it. I just have one tip for you girls, if you are going to do a bold red lip like I did with this look make sure you line your lips with a red lip pencil or your lips will look kind of messy like mine. Red lips always look way better when they are lined. I don't own a red lip pencil at the moment because I somehow lost it. I always seem to lose anything that is in a pencil form. Blah!

Want to look your best for any fun holiday party in a hurry? Then please read on!
For the eyes: I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Eye Shadow Primer all over the eyes to add a nice metallic gold shimmer to the eyes. You can use any gold color base you have.
With a flat eye shadow brush I applied a dark matte brown on to the eyelids and then blended it into the crease with a blending brush. The gold base will add such a pretty glow to this look.
I applied a pretty gold eye shadow onto the tear ducts and right over the crease of the eyes.
I then added a really pretty shimmer white eye shadow on to my brow bone. If you think that is too much shimmer for you than just use a matte white or nude eye shadow.
Underneath the lower lash line I applied a shimmer copper-pink color that added such a nice touch to this look.
For the eye liner I used Urban Decay 24/7 GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL in Crave which is a dark brown-black matte color. I used this color on my top lash line and in my water line.
For the grand finial I added lots of mascara to the lashes but if you have some extra time then just add some false lashes.
For the Face: I added my CC Cream and face power and a little concealer under my eyes.
CC and BB Creams are perfect for busy girls that just don’t have time to make sure their foundation is perfect.
For a nice rosy glow I applied a light pink cream blush on to the apples of my cheeks. For this step I just smile to find my apples and blend the color in a circular motion with my fingers.
For a nice highlight I applied a pretty Champagne high lighter onto my cheek bones and a bronzer all over my face. Not too much bronzer! You don’t want to look like an oompa loompa now.
For the lips I applied a nice bold red lip stain for that holiday jolly feel.
That’s it! I hope you this helps any of you girls and I hope you have a fun holiday even if it is crazy.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment