Saturday, January 4, 2014

Naked3 Looks


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I hope you all had an awesome New Years!!
This post is going to be a little different than from most of my makeup looks of the day, year, and season. These two looks are the first looks I did with my Naked3 palette and I just wanted to show them off before I post the Naked3 palette review. They looked way better in person but the pictures didn't show off these looks very well which makes me kind of sad because they both are very beautiful.
Here are the first two looks that I did this week. I am not sure how I got this first look because I just was playing around with some of the colors and I ended up with a pretty look. No worries I will make another look almost like it. :)

I'm so in love with this second look but I'm not sure if I want to do more with it before I tell you girls how I did it.

I hope you girls look forward to read about how to do these really pretty in pink looks, well I hope you look forward to the second one. I just need some time to figure out how I did the first one. Hahaha!
I hope you have a good day or night!
Much love from you crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment